All latest news on newspage
Welcome to the Hilton Table Tennis Centre
It gives me great pleasure in welcoming you to the Hilton Table Tennis Centre website.
The Hilton Centre’s roots date back to 1995 when the Bolton Table Tennis League was given a 25-year lease on the Hilton Community Centre by Bolton Metropolitan Council to provide a centre for playing table tennis. The centre, now managed by its own dedicated management team, provides excellent facilities for table tennis.
- Hilton TTC is a friendly Table Tennis Club that welcomes membership from all areas of the community regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or social background.
- Hilton TTC offers excellent facilities for both social and competitive play. In the 2019/20 season, 9 Hilton teams including one junior team play in the Bolton Table Tennis League and the centre provides home match playing facilities for 11 non-Hilton teams who play in the Bolton Table Tennis League or the Bury Table Tennis League
- Hilton TTC is keen to encourage and develop the playing of table tennis through its UKCC level 2 table tennis qualified coaching staff for both juniors and seniors.
- Hilton TTC is seeking to develop contacts to promote table tennis in local secondary and primary schools
- Hilton TTC has facilities to cater for people with disabilities.
- Hilton TTC encourages all members to participate in club development.
I thank you for your interest, and look forward to seeing you participate in the exciting game of table tennis. Please follow the links for further information.
Jean Smart, Bernard Hardy
Committee Members, Hilton Table Tennis Centre…..May 2021