Welcome to the Hilton Table Tennis Centre
Hilton Table Tennis Centre. AGM, 21st May, 8.00 pm. Main points, brief summary on news page
2015/2016 table tennis season now underway with twenty-two teams using the Hilton for Bolton League Fixtures and additional teams playing in the Bury League
The Hilton Centre’s plans for the future, please read our new 5 year development plan. Read More…
It gives me great pleasure in welcoming you to the Hilton Table Tennis Centre website.
The Hilton Centre’s roots date back to 1995 when the Bolton Table Tennis League was given a 25-year lease on the Hilton Community Centre by Bolton Metropolitan Council to provide a centre for playing table tennis. The centre, now managed by its own dedicated management team, provides excellent facilities for table tennis.
- Hilton TTC is a friendly Table Tennis Club that welcomes membership from all areas of the community regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or social background.
- Hilton TTC offers excellent facilities for both social and competitive play. In the 2015/16 season, 10 Hilton teams including two junior teams play in the Bolton Table Tennis League and the centre provides home match playing facilities for 12 non-Hilton teams.
- Hilton TTC is keen to encourage and develop the playing of table tennis though its UKCC level 2 table tennis qualified coaching staff for both juniors and seniors.
- Hilton TTC is seeking to develop contacts to promote table tennis in local secondary and primary schools
- Hilton TTC has facilities to cater for people with disabilities.
- Hilton TTC encourages all members to participate in club development.
I thank you for your interest, and look forward to seeing you participate in the exciting game of table tennis. Please follow the links for further information.
Deputy Chair, Hilton Table Tennis Centre 13th September 2015