Welcome to the Hilton Table Tennis Centre
NEW PLAYING SESSION
Commencing Saturday 29th October 2016 , 11-00 am until 1-00 pm. All players welcome for this session
Sunday 29th January and Sunday 26th February 2017 afternoon session 1.00 – 3 -00 pm cancelled
Find us and join us on Facebook Hilton Table Tennis Group
Hilton Summer League 2016, Coburg ‘A’ overcome Bolton TTC to win Hilton summer league – see Summer League 2016 page
Hilton Table Tennis Centre AGM, 9th June 2016, 8.00 pm. Main points, brief summery on news page.
Hilton Coach. John Barker receives award at Bolton League Presentation evening, see news page.
Hilton junior teams enjoy success in the 2015 / 2016 season, see junior page.2016 / 2017 season, Ten Hilton teams, including two junior teams will be playing in the Bolton Table Tennis League in the 2016 / 2017 season. Sixteen other teams will be using the Hilton Centre as their home venue. Hilton playing fees remain as in the past season.
September 2016: Hilton Table Tennis Centre maintains its Four Star Premier Club status for the coming twelve months
The Hilton Centre’s plans for the future, please read our new 5 year development plan. Read More…
It gives me great pleasure in welcoming you to the Hilton Table Tennis Centre website.
The Hilton Centre’s roots date back to 1995 when the Bolton Table Tennis League was given a 25-year lease on the Hilton Community Centre by Bolton Metropolitan Council to provide a centre for playing table tennis. The centre, now managed by its own dedicated management team, provides excellent facilities for table tennis.
- Hilton TTC is a friendly Table Tennis Club that welcomes membership from all areas of the community regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or social background.
- Hilton TTC offers excellent facilities for both social and competitive play. In the 2016/17 season, 10 Hilton teams including two junior teams play in the Bolton Table Tennis League and the centre provides home match playing facilities for 16 non-Hilton teams.
- Hilton TTC is keen to encourage and develop the playing of table tennis though its UKCC level 2 table tennis qualified coaching staff for both juniors and seniors.
- Hilton TTC is seeking to develop contacts to promote table tennis in local secondary and primary schools
- Hilton TTC has facilities to cater for people with disabilities.
- Hilton TTC encourages all members to participate in club development.
I thank you for your interest, and look forward to seeing you participate in the exciting game of table tennis. Please follow the links for further information.
Deputy Chair, Hilton Table Tennis Centre 12th September 2016